Full-Time - San Gwann, Malta.
€ 25,000 - € 35,000
Working within the software development team, you will be responsible throughout the software development lifecycle of web and software applications for various industries.
We are currently interested in developers of all levels; Junior, Mid-level and Senior.
Education & Experience:
- Understanding client requirements and product specifications
- Provide solutions from industry knowledge and experience
- Design and develop new and improved software applications
- Test deploy and maintain applications to ensure requirements are met
- Manage deadlines and deliverables of the overall product
- Good experience with .NET technologies, PHP or Frontend development
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Azure Service Fabric will be considered an asset
- Experience in both web application and also mobile application development (iOS/ Android) will be considered an asset
- Solutions oriented and follows a proactive approach to your work
- Team player whilst also holding the ability to work independently
- Hard working and takes initiative
- Good interpersonal skills & English communication skills
- We are driven to create quality software
- We do code reviews and care about well written code
- Experiment and enjoy using latest technology
- Learn on the job as we explore new ideas together
- Surround yourself with peers passionate about solving problems
Kindly submit your application directly to us on email@example.com including the CV as an attachment.
Apply by email Find out more about us